Friday, June 13, 2008

Artists on Tegaki E pt. 2

Reflecting on our last post about Tegaki E, we thought why not link to a couple more of our favorites. For those of you already on Tegaki E, there’s a book marking feature which allows you to easily follow others. Handy when no one really sticks out on the front page.

Anarahk – (even has a little Tegaki E tutorial which you can find here).

bunfats

CNWOLF


alexds1 (Check out Der-shing's interview here).

boopkit

chupachup (bonus points for being named after the lollipop).

*Image © CNWOLF

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O Well hay now!

This is cnwolf and I came across this whilst...googling myself *shot* I sure wish you would have linked me (somehow)! How nice of you to feature me.

Thank you!

*0*

Christine said...

Thanks for the plug! Dee (who you've interviewed earlier) let me know about it. :) Again, thank you!

Christine said...

(ps. this is Chupachup ^^;)